IN-PERSON CLASSES ARE BACK!
Learn Bhangra and get a great workout at the same time. Over 20 years of teaching experience with an established structure to teaching all experience levels.
June class registration is now open and classes begin June 5th!
Take advantage of our Friends and Family special by signing up for 2 or more people at the same time and using promo code FF10 to get 10% off!
New Students - Fill out the class registration form below. Once the form is submitted, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the payment process and reserve your spot in the class. If you have trouble filling out the form or have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning Students - If you have taken our classes before, please go directly to the SHOP page and select the class you interested in to complete the payment process.
Please Note: Due to COVID Restrictions we will be only allowing a limited amount of students per class. If you are interested we encourage you to sign up as soon as possible to make sure your spot is reserved.
IN-PERSON CLASS STRUCTURE
- 8 Week Course - 1 Hour Per Week
- Footwork and choreography broken down
- New Songs and Choreography each session
- Video and Music provided after each class to practice at home
- 4-5 Minute Routine learned by the end of class
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Masks will be required by all students and instructorsAll Bhangra Empire instructors have been vaccinated
- Classes are only open to ages 16 and up
- Studio doors/windows will stay open for maximum airflow
- Class size will be a maximum of 10 students per class
- Students will dance in dedicated areas spaced at least 6 feet away from each other
- Students will be required to fill our a waiver form before the class session begins
SUMMER 2021 CLASS SCHEDULE
Classes begin the weekend of June 5th and end the weekend of July 31st. Click below to go to the class payment page if you are ready reserve your spot.
Have questions about our classes?
You will find our most frequently asked questions as well as more details about our program in this section. If you have any questions that have not been answered here, please feel free to email us at email@example.com