BHANGRA EMPIRE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Thank you for your interest in the Bhangra Empire Internship Program. For this academy year, we are opening up internships in the following areas this session:
- Assistant Teacher (1 hour per week commitment for 8 weeks on the weekend)
- Assist Bhangra Empire instructors teaching in-person Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced classes
- Locations: Pleasanton, Fremont, San Jose, Mountain View, Sunnyvale
- Assistant Coach (90 minutes per week commitment for 9 weeks on Sundays)
- Assist Bhangra Empire team coaches with teaching Academy Teams
- Assist with choreography, formations, and routine
- Location: Pleasanton only
- Social Media Intern (1.5 to 2 hours per week commitment for 8 weeks)
- Manage Bhangra Empire social media messages as well as respond to comments
- Videography Intern (2 hours per week commitment for 10 weeks)
- Assist with video editing as well as accompany team on video shoots as a second shooter
- Photography Intern (2 hours per week commitment for 10 weeks)
- Assist with photo editing as well as accompany team on video shoots as photographer
- Graphic Design Intern (1.5 to 2 hours per week commitment for 8 weeks)
- Assist with designing flyers, posts, workshop announcements, team logos, etc.
Please note that the Assistant Teacher and Assistant Coach positions will have the option of being paid or volunteer hours, while all other positions will only be open for volunteer hours.
If you are interested in becoming an intern for the Fall 2023 session, please send an email as instructed below:
EMAIL - email@example.com
SUBJECT - Fall 2023 Internship Application
Answer the following questions in the body of the email:
1) What is your name?
2) How old are you?
3) Which academy team are you on?
4) Which position you are interested in? (Can include more than one)
5) Are you interested in volunteer hours or paid hours?
6) Please describe below why you would be a good fit for our internship program