Saturday 2:00PM - 3:00PM (Beginner Kids)
Our In-Person Beginner Kids class is an 8 week course that meets once a week and is open to ages 5 to 11.
No experience is required. We start with the basics and build a solid foundation for students to grow from.
Beginner classes meet in the studio at the dates and times below (All times are Pacific):
- Saturday – August 20th – 2PM to 3PM
- Saturday – August 27th – 2PM to 3PM
- Saturday – September 10th – 2PM to 3PM
- Saturday – September 17th – 2PM to 3PM
- Saturday – September 24th – 2PM to 3PM
- Saturday – October 1st – 2PM to 3PM
- Saturday – October 8th – 2PM to 3PM
- Saturday – October 15th – 2PM to 3PM (Outdoor Formations Class)
- Saturday – October 22nd – 3PM – FALL DANCE OFF
* Please note the first weekend of September is off for Labor Day and the final class will be held outdoors to practice formations
**Our Fall Dance off where all classes and teams will perform will be held on October 22nd at 3PM in Castro Valley
** COVID-19 safety protocols will be in effect. Masks will be required during all classes. Classes will be indoors with doors/windows open. Students will be spaced out at least 6 feet apart. All Bhangra Empire instructors have been vaccinated as well.
7324 Folsom Blvd Suite A
Sacramento, CA 95826