SAN JOSE LOCATION
Sunday 4:00PM-5:00PM (Kids)
Our In-Person Beginner Kids class is an 8 week course that meets once a week and is open to ages 5 to 11. No experience is required. We start with the basics and build a solid foundation for students to grow from.
- Sunday – August 21st – 4PM to 5PM
- Sunday – August 28th – 4PM to 5PM
- Sunday – September 11th – 4PM to 5PM
- Sunday – September 18th – 4PM to 5PM
- Sunday – September 25th – 4PM to 5PM
- Sunday – October 2nd – 4PM to 5PM
- Sunday – October 9th – 4PM to 5PM
- Sunday – October 16th – 4PM to 5PM (Outdoor Formations Class)
- Saturday – October 22nd – 3PM – FALL DANCE OFF
* Please note the first weekend of September is off for Labor Day and the final class will be held outdoors to practice formations
**Our Fall Dance off where all classes and teams will perform will be held on October 22nd at 3PM in Castro Valley
** COVID-19 safety protocols will be in effect. Masks will be required during all classes. Classes will be indoors with doors/windows open. Students will be spaced out at least 6 feet apart. All Bhangra Empire instructors have been vaccinated as well.