IN-PERSON CLASSES ARE BACK!
Learn Bhangra and get a great workout at the same time. Over 20 years of teaching experience with an established structure to teaching all experience levels. Dedicated classes for kids and adults offered. Beginner and intermediate levels offered.
January 2023 In-Person Registration is now open with classes beginning on January 21st and ending with our Winter Dance Off on Sunday April 2nd at Castro Valley.
Take advantage of our New Years Special by getting 15% off of all in-person classes if you sign up by December 31st! Use promo code NY15 at checkout!
6 CLASS LEVELS OFFERED!
New Students - Fill out the class registration form below. Once the form is submitted, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the payment process and reserve your spot in the class. If you have trouble filling out the form or have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
Returning Students - If you have taken our classes before, please go directly to the SHOP page and select the class you interested in to complete the payment process.
Please Note: Due to COVID Restrictions we will be only allowing a limited amount of students per class. If you are interested we encourage you to sign up as soon as possible to make sure your spot is reserved.
IN-PERSON CLASS STRUCTURE
- 8 Week Course - 1 Hour Per Week
- Footwork and choreography broken down
- New Songs and Choreography each session
- Video and Music provided after each class to practice at home
- 3-5 Minute Routine learned by the end of class
- Course ends with a stage performance at our Dance Off
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- All students are recommended to wear masks
- All Bhangra Empire instructors have been vaccinated
- Studio doors/windows will stay open for maximum airflow
- Students will dance in dedicated areas spaced at least 6 feet away from each other
- Students will be required to fill our a waiver form before the class session begins
JANUARY 2023 CLASS SCHEDULE
Classes begin on January 21st and end with our Winter Dance Off on Sunday April 2nd in Castro Valley. Click below to go to the class payment page if you are ready reserve your spot.
Have questions about our classes?
You will find our most frequently asked questions as well as more details about our program in this section. If you have any questions that have not been answered here, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org